PTFE coated fiberglass adhesive tape
PTFE coated fiberglass adhesive tape is made of high performance fiberglass fabric impregnated with PTFE, and use the film as base material, single surface treated and coated with silicone pressure sensitive adhesive.
The tape is designed for operating under long continuous high temperature and chemical resistance. It is widely used in heating sealing of varieties of sealers, anti-sticking of dryer, covering of roller, etc.
* Long continuous operating temperature resistance of PTFE -100 to +550℉.
* Operating temperature resistance of silicon adhesive -100 to +500℉.
* Non-stick , Low friction, Non toxic
* Excellent release properties
* High chemical and abrasion resistance, Good corrosion resistance
* Good viscosity, long service time.
* Dimensional stability
Capacity and Options:
* Normal thickness: 0.13mm, 0.18mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm.
* Width: from 9mm to 1250mm.
* Normal color: brown, black, white.
* Roll length: standard roll length from 10m~50m, but the roll length can be customized.
* With or without release liner (release paper).
* As coating of high temperature roller, heating paste and demolding unit. It can be used repeatedly, easy to replace.
* Heat sealing materials for food, drug and plastic bags.
* As gaskets of spout, hopper, aviation mold etc.
* Other fields which needs anti-sticking, corrosion-resistant and heat-resistant surface treatment.
* For packaging, thermoplastic, composite, heat sealing, electrical and other industries.
Main Technical specifications:
|Model||Color||Thickness (mm)||Max Width(mm)||Adhesion (N/100mm)||Tensile Strength (N/100mm)|
Remark: Size can be customized.
- Normal packaging: PP film + carton + Pallet.
- Packagingcan be customized as request.